Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scholarships Scholarships Scholarships

Apparently, scholarships don't run on Beetlejuice logic. :/ They suck, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

For a couple of the scholarships, I need a recommendation letter from a club sponsor. My only club sponsor is currently recovering from the surgery to have his knee replaced. I'm wishing him a nice, full recovery.

I think the recommendation letters are my favorite part of scholarships. People say nice things about you, and you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's pretty nice.

Song of the Day: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It's one of those somewhat mellow, cute songs that have a great beat. It's honestly among my favorite love songs. I'm usually not a big fan of love songs, but I'd definitely recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment