Saturday, March 9, 2013

I've Gotten a Lot Done This Week

This week has been a long and eventful week for me, but I got a lot done.

I did a sign language video for my Web Design class. Oddly enough, we haven't designed a single web page in that class. We mostly just work in Photoshop or make videos while the teacher who doesn't know the difference between Japan and North Korea teaches us about life. I dedicated it to the deaf/mute people who need the language to communicate. I had something wrapped around my mouth for a healthy dose of symbolism. It was a pretty cool video on the whole.

I started a blog, but you already knew that. I'm trying to get the guy who does Neko the Kitty to make me a logo for my blog. It's my favorite web comic and it'd be the coolest thing ever!

I finished my Drawing 3 project.

I'm orchestrating a group movie with my movie buddies. I'm thinking about starting a movie review blog. I think it would be fun.

I painted approximately half the feathers for the arch I'm building in Robotics. It'll end up looking like a headdress because that's our school's logo.

As for tomorrow: nothing but scholarships for this kid! I've got to pay for college somehow. Hopefully, I'll get quite a bit from my FAFSA for being in foster care.

I also ordered my prom dress, got my first paycheck, got all of my fees from the school waived, and opened a bank account. All four are marvelous things!

Song of the Day: Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind. It's a pretty cool little song by a band that I believe was a one hit wonder. It has a really catchy beat, though you can't always hear the words too well. The chorus will take up residence in your head and it won't pay rent and it will not leave! Fair warning.

Now I believe it is time to go to bed. Goodnight, sweet people of the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment